I'm BF it was atrocious

Atsakyti
Smarthuiyuan

I'm BF it was atrocious

Standartinė Smarthuiyuan » Pen Rgp 21, 2020 7:47 am

I think you make a point that is fantastic. Sums of Madden 21 coins money and people are going to drop since the channel is popular, over look it. And these very same men talk up Madden into some fan base of children every year. I think should they weewnt being compensated they wouldnt play. As a BF player and madden player I will promise you that the microtransactions in madden are nothing in comparison to what BF was. I'm madden the microtransactions is solely with MUT and it's possible to construct a competing group without paying a dime, needless to say individuals who pay will achieve the team a faster speed but the chance is wide open.

I'm BF it was atrocious. The entire game felt centered off microtransactions. You could spend hundreds at the time and receive nothing. You had been getting scraps Therefore, if you didn't spend a dime. BF was atrocious with the microtransactions, Madden is close on that level. Hell has made it to the BF level yet. I agree with you but riddle me ; why is it the largest upgrade I saw at madden multiplayer last year was 3v3 for squads but you can't do 3v3 online franchise? It's clear what their aims are. They reserve any innovation for UT products that are related although they could clearly do. EA wants us exclusively playing UT and they are currently utilizing multiplayer capabilities to drive that agenda while neglecting different manners when they obviously have the capabilities.

To be honest and I know there will be a demographic who will potentially get mad at this sentiment, but franchise gamers are the minority that is likely. And the easiest way to do so is with Modes such as the 3 additional modes, superstar mode etc. Consider it fans have complained about some thing yet Madden sells outdoing the previous season sometimes and 21 sells. You appeal to fresh players /try to attract players which brings interest to the NFL Sport. The NFL large wigs are gonna love that idea and push madden to continue to go in this way and keep exclusivity.

I truly would not be surprised if maddens entire business program is to continuously driving new lovers to the NFL instead of retain long time madden players because let's be fair ( a great deal of long time players are now adults that just play Madden 21 ever so often so we shall probably buy Madden 21 no matter ). Also the NFL has made money off the Longterm madden players through the years, we've observed Madden 21s on television to maintain the tv earnings up, some have bought the jerseys etc., so the deal between madden and the NFL is to have drive new fans our way and they're doing that now with things like MUT, which is basically a popularity contest and buy Madden nfl 21 coins the superstar style (play as DJ Khalid, Yachty, amigos etc you're reaching for those men fans who may not have played madden or even heard of it.

Atsakyti